When we purchase a wooden furniture, we often want the furniture piece to last a lifetime. Hence, it is important to know certain tips to care for your lifelong friend.
Here are a few pointers:
- Wipe the furniture with a slightly damp soft cloth to clear the dust. Always use table mats and coasters to avoid the rings and stains of hot and cold on its surface.
- Do not expose it to sunlight for a prolonged period. Avoid placing it next to the radiator or wood burner.
- Do not use detergents and chemicals to clean – and immediately wipe any spills.
Metal Wall Art needs occasional dusting to keep the cobwebs and dust away. Use a dry, soft cloth to gently wipe off the dust.
Please be careful while handling the products made of Metal as they have sharp edges.
- Natural fibre rugs are made of jute, wool and cotton, and can be damaged by harsh cleaning agents, hot water, and steam. These should only be spot-cleaned with carpet shampoo foam, or a slightly wet cloth and dry with another clean cloth.
- When not in use, rugs should be rolled into a cylinder, instead of folding, for its long life.
- Quilts may be machine-washed in the shortest delicate cycle, cold water and gentle detergent is preferred. If washing by hand, do not twist, instead gently squeeze, and lay flat to dry. Wash separately. Always store in its cotton bag and away from moisture. Do not store it directly in a plastic bag or cardboard box.
- All cotton cushion covers can be washed in the machine using delicate cycle and washing separately. Do not dry in the direct sun!